Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following (“Contract Terms”) are terms of a legal agreement between you and Proappeal Service.com, Inc. (“Proappeal Service”). By accessing, browsing, and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Proappeal Service from its offices within the United States. Proappeal Service makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by Proappeal Service, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service (“Information”) and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below and the disclaimer and contract terms set forth above. If you are not willing to be bound by these terms and conditions and disclaimer, you may not access or use the service. Proappeal Service may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified agreement or notifying you. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the services shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
- Software License. By this Agreement, Proappeal Service grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by Proappeal Service and/or its Licensors. Proappeal Service has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
- Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
- Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions, and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Proappeal Service or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Proappeal Service or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Proappeal Service’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to Proappeal Service a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums, and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Proappeal Service for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
You agree that you are at least 18 years old and will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, transmit any material that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
Proappeal Service is not responsible for the comments and postings therein and reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
- Review. Proappeal Service does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the service and; is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. However, Proappeal Service.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark, or; another intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Proappeal Service.com at its sole discretion. any messages, advice, opinions, or other information contained in any discussion area should not be construed as professional advice or instruction.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Proappeal Service, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
- Third-Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Proappeal Service.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its behalf.
- Term: Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by Proappeal Service without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to Proappeal Service at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights), and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Notice. Proappeal Service may deliver notice to you under this Agreement using electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in Proappeal Service’s account information. You may give notice to Proappeal Service at any time by letter delivered by certified first-class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
449 Daffodil Lane, Reston, VA 22090, United States
+1 855 608 1838